RELEASE DAY BLITZ - Cherry Christmas by Kay Maree



 Cherry Christmas ~The Stone Brothers
 Kay Maree



Contemporary Romance


Three Alpha Brothers.
An ultimatum which risks their prized Christmas dinner.
Three Innocent Women.

How do all the pieces fit together?

** Strictly over 18**

Some of you will love this book, some will hate it but, every reader will have an opinion. This is not a middle of the road so/so book. 

This pushes relationship boundaries. 
It isn't touchy/feely.
Three Alpha Brothers, Three Innocent Women and a hell of a lot of steam.

Do you like your reads hot? 
Do you like something raw which isn't afraid to walk the line?
Do you like it Dirty?


Amazon US – http://amzn.to/2jaMQjS


RYKER AND REMMIE

Remmie will be in shortly for her first training session under Stone Cold Gym. She's my first ever female client. When I employed a female trainer, a few lasses came through the doors but, she moved on, got married and had a kid. Shit, there I go again, now I'm thinking about marrying and having babies. Fuck, I need to get my head back in the game, sitting here thinking about the shit mum said will get me fucking nowhere. Fuck, I hate to disappoint my mother and tell her no but, surely she doesn't really expect us to do this because it's what she wants? Fuck, I jump when the phone rings, breaking into my thoughts. "You're speaking with Ryker."
"You're speaking with Ryder." My twin laughs into the phone.
"Brother, what can I do for you?"
"Just checking to see if you'll be stopping by the bar tonight."
"Probably not, I need to stay here and train my ass off."
"You ready to kick some fucking ass and take the title from that punk ass bitch?"
"Fuck yeah, you know it."
He chuckles. I know he's as pumped as me for this fight. I've been training hard as fuck for six months and I know I can beat this guy but, I try not to get to cocky.
"Okay brother, call me later."
"No probs," I shoot back before I hang up the phone.
I need to get my ass into gear and finish this paperwork so I can get into the gym. As much as I love owning my own business, I fucking hate paperwork. That shit is for the birds. I need to hire another office lady. Janet just doesn't cut it at the front desk. She's pretty, easy on the eyes, pulls the men in and answers the phone. Trouble is, she's shit at doing the books and that's where I need her. The files are a mess and I'm sure she only took the job to get to me. Me and my cock aren't interested, I'm too busy climbing the MMA ladder to be interested in her needy ass.
I'm not sure how long I've been in the office but, I start to feel the walls closing in on me. Sighing, I throw my pen on the desk, stretch my arms over my head and draw the kinks from my back. Jake knocks at the door and pokes his head in.
"What's up, bud?"
"A woman is here to see you."
I cock an eyebrow, wondering why a woman would be here to see me and he must see the confusion on my face.
"She says her name is Remmie."

My debut novel is called Angel Mine and was released in April 2017.
I live in Newcastle, on the New South Wales coast of Australia with my husband and three beautiful children.
​Between being a taxi for my children, and working full-time, I somehow find the time to write. It’s something I love with a passion and with the encouragement of my very supportive husband, I have accomplished one of my dreams – releasing my first novel.
​I hope you fall in love with my characters as much as I have.
​I love reading and getting lost in a good book when I manage to snatch five minutes to myself.

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2AW6StH




Comments

Popular Posts